Join Team FM!
Want to be part of a dynamic team of creative hustlers? Email your resumes and portfolios to email@example.com now to apply!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experienced in handling fabrics
- Experienced in dressmaking and wedding gown alterations
- Knowledge in handling industrial sewing machine
- Ability to source materials
- Good with time management
- Ability to communicate in English & Malay or Chinese preferred
- Customer service oriented, able to handle all types of customer enquiries, requests and complaints
- Able to handle appointments and maintain schedules
- Daily housekeeping of tailoring area
- Conceptualise content and develop a strategic and robust social media calendar
- Produce and post engaging content daily for social media
- Build a community of creators who are aligned with the Propupstore brand
- Maintain engagement rate on social media
- Create content surrounding campaign launch events and photoshoots
- Looking at qualitative outcome that leads to a CTA and strategise communications
- to be based at our showroom office in Johor Bahru Malaysia, and travel to Singapore periodically for various other purposes, including training.
- Preferably at least 1-2 years of relevant working experience with Marketing / Communications / Design Marketing / Fashion Marketing degree
- Prior social media management or content creation roles are a plus
- Social-media savvy and is kept up-to-date on trending algorithms
- Strengths include design and editing, simplifying and communicating complex ideas to broad audiences
- Resourceful and able to work independently with tight deadlines
- Has a creative mindset, attention to detail and enthusiastic about creating fun and engaging content
Assistant designer & Alteration
- Assisting Fashion Designer and Development Team to create technical drawings, specification sheets and other ad-hoc duties for sampling to bulk stage.
- Ability to alter simple to couture dresses.
- Work closely with team in creation of made-to-measure and ready-to-wear collection.
- Collaborate with Designer in designing and developing artworks.
- Assists in identifying key seasonal trends, colors, materials and translating it to thoughtful bridal designs.
- Understand products through conducting research and providing feedback during fitting sessions.
- Communicate closely with team for design constructions, size specs and garment fit.
- Follow up with sampling to ensure consistency and design qualities are met.
- Maintaining workflow and timeline for current season in development and previous seasons in mass production.
- Participate in meetings with clients and suppliers for smooth designing/instructing process.
- Source and manage reference sample, fabric and trims library.
- Create meaningful content for social media team
- Knowledge in textile, garment construction, fitting and design
- Pattern drafting knowledge and have a strong understanding of garment construction
- Proficient in digital software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft excel etc.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Technical sketching ability (flat and illustration) preferred
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Bachelor's degree in any disciplines or relevant.
- Experience in management role or similar will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent time management skills
Marketing & Design Intern
Various positions and opportunities available. Please email your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org